Sunday 2 February 2014

So after a year, I went to the gym...

Boy, oh boy. Do my legs hurt.

I haven't been to the gym in a very, very long time. I guess I'd just been really lazy during the last year or work was always making it difficult to work around the right times but yeah.

Around three hours ago, I went to the gym.

I only went to do my running on the treadmill and I had a very specific goal. 5k run, basically 3.1 miles.

A long time ago, I used to be able to make this run in just around 25 minutes. So it's a target of mine to try and see if I can do it.

Anyway. I managed to complete my 5K run today with a time of 32 minutes. So not bad at all. I was going to take a photo of the treadmill screen but I left my phone in the locker.

So today I have managed to do my exercises as well, so in total I have achieved a 5k run. And the following exercises.


Photo taken on 2 February 2014





No comments:

Post a Comment