Wednesday 12 March 2014

And just like that...

Seriously, I devote time and energy into a blog post that I want to share with people in the world. And then I go and forget all about it and come back a month later and think to myself, FFS why didn't I continue on with that?

Well. Fuck it. I am still being very healthy. I haven't been to the gym since yesterday mind you, and that was kind of intimidating. Isn't it strange for a gay man to be VERY intimidated when he goes to a place where strong, sweaty and handsome men work out and look amazing? Weird, right?


Then again. I have a problem with men in general.

Men are assholes realistically.

90% of all the men I know in my life are bastards. They either care nothing about me or use me to get everything that they want and then forget that I exist. It's no surprise that I get on a lot better with women.

I read in an article a while ago describing about the social standing and emotional outcome of a child who grows up with no strong father/male role-model. In the short answer to this statement, it's not very good. They either become very aggressive to compensate for the loss of authority or revert into a form of passive behavior.


Anyway, it doesn't matter. I'm just writing some bullshit here. Not like anyone will read it anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment