Monday 3 October 2011

I shook the hand of an idol and hugged a wonderful actress

I have been in London today since the early hours of the morning. Gary and I were set upon a journey to go to the London Entertainment Expo abd see some top Sci-fi stars.

Okay. Maybe it was just me as Gaz wasn't nearly as interested in Sci-fi then I was. But alas we pushed on! I must say that I'm particularly surprised with myself today as I handled myself.

Basically I met two of my most favourite Sci-fi actors/actresses. I shook hands with Joe Flanigan. (John Shepard from Stargate Atlantis) Plus I got a cuddle from Eve Myles (Gwen Cooper from Torchwood) as I pretty much whispered in her ear how much I loved her.

True story!

Here are a few shots that Gaz took as I met the stars and I should have more photos when I get home


No comments:

Post a Comment