Sunday 16 October 2011

A sickly week

I haven't updated for a week now. I can imagine why. As I mentioned in the last post back in the while was that I was feeling poorly and unmotivated.
I had also spent most of my week at work doing late shifts and still trying to overcome this bug that has infected me.

Nothing much in the regards to latest news either. Aside from the lone mention that the Nerdemic will hopefully get it's butt into gear and a team (including me) will bring it back to full glory.
I already have a plan to publising the site over here in the UK but am unable to do such a manueur yet until the following conditions are met.
1. The site design is revamped to be the desired appearance the team wants
2. If I actually get myself to become the Nerdemic podcast host.

Regarding the fact of becoming the host. I don't know how I feel about it. People seem to think that a British host on a mostly American based audience would go down really well but I'm still quite ambigious. Never the less once everything settles down and things start getting back to the way we want them, then things will seriously start rolling back in!

Nerdemic! It's coming back!


No comments:

Post a Comment