Thursday 29 September 2011

I can not believe it...

So last year, I discovered a brand new store open up right across from my old job, right? Imagine my amazement when I realise it'll become a comic book store. I was so excited that I applied for a job there as a clerk. I managed to get through all of the interviews and got to the finals but sadly, whilst I was exploring Amsterdam Zoo I got a phone call from the owner saying that I didn't get the job.

 Yeah it sucked. So I basically went to my old job after that, watching this new store open up and become a great place that I sadly couldn't be apart off. I will admit I got angry about it for a while but by now I've completely gotten over it. It's now pretty much been a full year since that happened to me.

And on my day off today, I went to the comic book store and saw the manager, speaking to him about how things were and if he could order me "The Walking Dead Volume 7" so he'd ran out. Then he confesses that if I was still available to work, I could have a full time position. I was speechless, I could have said Yes but now I have responsibilities at my current work. He understood and told me that if I wanted it, it was there for me!

 SWEET!

 On the other note, I've just gotten back from the Hospital as well after a long three year hiatus. Basically it was all for the purpose of having my hearing tested as I was almost certain that it was beginning to decline. Yet for the first time ever. The doctor said that my hearing had not changed since those three years and looking past all of the scars and trauma from the years of surgeon, he said it looked healthy. All in all, good news...

No comments:

Post a Comment