Thursday 8 September 2011

My mum's birthday and I'm a little drunk.

Jesus.


I'm a little drunk at the moment. I've been drinking at the local pub waiting for my mum to enjoy a birthday meal together. So I do apologise if my language and grammar is all over the place.

God I'm tired. This was me this morning as I was struggling to wake up and get going to open up the shop for work.




You would have never had thought my job description including the terms "Must get paid minimium wage yet do all manager's duties as well." I mean, fair dues and all that the manager is "sick" (at least I certainly hope he is...I believe he is.) but I'm honestly not qualified to run a full shop on my salary.

It is exchausted and I personally don't think I have what it takes to do this...

God Christmas is going to be a complete nightmare.

I mean, just to give you an idea of how bad retail was for me today was...An old granny had just walked past me as I was scanning products and all I could smell was shit. It was obvious she had gone to the toilet in her draws but SERIOUSLY. It was the most...disgusting thing I have ever smelt in my entire life.

So...yeah....fun facts for the day.

Tired now though, I reckon I will try and get an early night tomorrow...I'm going to have to cut a deal with another Supervisor tomorrow about Saturday since I will more than likely have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment