Monday 26 September 2011

Near the end of September

First post of the day.

After spending all night playing with Ivan and Monkey on Left 4 Dead, I woke up at around 9AM and tried to carry on with my chores. An hour or two later, I got a phone call from work with my shifts for the week.

Monday (Today) Come in at 1pm and finish at 5:45pm
Tuesday - All day
Wednesday - All day
Thursday - Day off *(Since I asked for it, I'm going to the hospital on that day anyway.)
Friday - Morning shift. (Since I'm treating my mum to a special event and I wanted to make sure I could be there to see her with it.)
Saturday - Day off (I plan to go to London anyway...It's a surprise)
Sunday - All day

So if I look at that rationally for a moment, that means that I'm working a total off....
Monday - 4 hours
Tuesday - 8 hours
Wednesday - 8 hours
Friday - 4 hours
Sunday - 6 hours
...30 hours. That's nowhere near as bad as last week (51 hours)

So time to chill for the moment, update my life blog and get ready for an early night sleep as I'll be needing it.

I will now leave you all with my projects.

I walked a total 12,675 steps today. (6.00 miles) and here is my progression sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment